Monday, April 10, 2023 at 7pm.
This is an in-person meeting at the Amos and Julia Ward Theater (JEMS), next to the Jay green. No Zoom.
- The bulk of the meeting will be turned over to Jill Lochner, Republican candidate for Congress in our district (NY-21). Her bio is on her campaign website. As usual for candidates Jill will introduce herself then take questions from the attendees.
As time permits:
- Minutes from the March 13, 2022 meeting
- ECDC March meeting notes
- Treasurer’s report
- Communications projects. JWDC website and social media sites have more activity, please check them out.
- Towns of Wilmington and Jay updates
- Petitioning updates
- Upcoming Pints and Politics monthly gatherings: Ledge Hill Brewery in Ticonderoga, Origins Coffee in Lake Placid, Mountain Dog restaurant in Westport. Dates and times in work.
- Reminder to communicate with elected representatives.
- Discussion on guests to invite to future meetings
- Jay Day, 2023
- New business: Should we host a Jay Candidate Forum?
- Next (in-person) JWDC meeting is proposed to be May 8.